On Friday, September 28, 2012 our chapter will host our 2nd Annual Professional Development Day (PDD) 2012. The event will be held at the centrally located Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, IL. PDD 2012 will also celebrate our chapter's 35th Anniversary. This year's theme is "Growing managers into leaders."
Many details for this very special PDD event are available in the event schedule. You can learn more about the sessions, and speakers, by selecting the "Full Schedule" link on the right side of this web page.
Date: Friday, September 28, 2012 - 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Check-In Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Location: Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr AVE, Rosemont, IL 60018
|| Keynote Speaker|
Mr. John McDonough
President and Chief Executive Officer
“The Greatest Sports-Business Turnaround Ever,” Forbes,
May 18, 2009
OTHER TOP RATED TOPICS AND SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Risk Management - Texas Holdem Tactics for the Project Manager - Dr. James Brown, PMP, SEBA Solutions
- What constitutes a leader AND why can't we lead? - Mr. Lee Lambert, PMP, PMI Fellow, Lambert Consulting Group
- Getting 40% more cooperation and productivity from your team - Ms. Tracy Duez, CAC, CSM, Break Free Consulting
- Prairie Waters Project implementation of Lean Enablers - PMI Project of the Year (2011) - Mr. Lawrence Catalano, Manager of Capital Projects, City of Aurora, CO
- O'Hare Modernization Project - Mr. Khaled Naja, Chief Operating Officer, City of Chicago Department of Aviation
- 6 Tracks, 24 workshop sessions...and much, much more...
The registration fees are as follows:
Monday, September 10, 2012 through Midnight on Tuesday, September 25, 2012.
PMI Chicagoland Chapter Members: $349.00
Non members: $399.00
REGISTRATION CUT-OFF:Re-certification credit: 7 PDUs
Registration closed at Midnight on Tuesday, September 25, 2012.
We encourage you to visit our website frequently to learn the latest about this premier professional development event.
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018 United States